I saw the bumper sticker pictured in the graphic on the left a few days ago. Eerily, it was in an old Jeep crammed full of big orange gasoline cans.
Here are my top 5 “favorite” bumper stickers. Please note I may not endorse the idea behind the bumper sticker, but I do think it is clever.
1. Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
2. I have a degree in Liberal Arts – do you want fries with that?
3. Gun control is using two hands.
4. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren’t asleep.
5. If it isn’t broken, fix it until it is.
Question: What Is Your “Favorite” Bumper Sticker?
If this made your Monday a bit brighter, please share it with your friends by clicking one of the buttons below.