1. Super 8 — This movie was magical and grabbed me on many levels. An instant classic!
2. Midnight in Paris — Woody Allen’s finest movie and Owen Wilson’s finest performance. This movie is now in my top 5 all-time!! I was spellbound and it transcended time and space.
3. Moneyball — Riveting. An expose not only of baseball, but also religion, mega-churches and politics.
4. Being Elmo — A must for creatives.
5. What was your favorite movie of 2011?
Two movies of 2011 I can’t wait to see….
Worst movie of 2011 — The Skin I Live In — Disturbing and pointless.