Because I know about them doesn’t make me smarter than you, but it does mean I have some really well-read friends who have introduced them to me.
I commend them to you.
In fact, I dare you to read them (really read them, not scan them) and remain the same.
2. The Cultural Creatives. While Richard Florida has garnered most of the attention, this relatively unknown book has far more content that will change any creatives life and legacy. Forever.
4. Beauty. This decidedly non-Christian book has shaken my beliefs and foundations to the core.
5. The Courage To Write. A book that has given me the courage to attempt to advance beyond the standard Christian drivel.
6. Diffusion of Innovations. The reason I live my life. Period.
7. Human Universals. While most communicators continue to answer questions no one is asking, this book truly reveals the universal questions. Why do we not know about it? More importantly, why do we not care?
8. For The Life Of The World. Some say this is written by the Anglican counterpart of C.S. Lewis, I say “the layers underneath” have changed my life. Forever.
9. Cognitive Surplus. One of the most important books of today.
10. The Empathic Civilization. This book helps me understand why I am so misunderstood. And if you have a creative bone in your body, it will help you too. It foretells my present and my future. And it starkly reminds me why I am utterly alone.
Question: Have you heard of—or read—ANY of these books?
Share this by clicking the buttons below.