What: A one day interactive seminar covering:
- Effective website and blogging philosophy and technique.
- Best and affordable website hosting, website plug and play themes, best WordPress widgets and plug-ins and much more.
- Putting the pieces together for effective social networking including Twitter, Facebook tricks and no-no’s.
- Best third party apps.
- Special all-new session about the new kid in town “Google+.”
- Case studies of businesses and artists utilizing social networking in amazing ways.
- The day culminates with a beginner’s guide to effective search engine optimization.
- And a session on online corporate and personal reputation audits.
Where: Amli at 2nd’s stunning meeting room poolside. 421W. 3rd St. Austin, TX 78701
When: August 26 9am-5pm.
Why: Any company, entrepreneur and artist that plans to survive and thrive in the next decade must understand the philosophy and implement the rules and apply the tools of digital engagement.
Moderator and Teacher: Randy Elrod
Randy Elrod’s brand is one of the most respected in the world of social networking. Randy’s content is creative, consistent, authentic, and relevant. As a result, his online brand continues to grow rapidly.
With over 42,000 followers on Twitter, a blog read daily by global influencers, over 3,900 Facebook friends, and 500 people who have added Randy to their Google+ circles, he practices daily what he teaches at LifeWork 2.0. This is the third year of LifeWork 2.0 seminars and they continue to multiply.
Read more about Randy HERE.
Cost: $299. (Your money back at the end of the day if you are not completely satisfied.)