It’s that time of year again. I’ve been running around like crazy, finalizing plans for the eleventh year of the re:create conference (A Gathering of Creatives). This is the busiest two weeks of my year, and I both love and hate it. Thanks to many of you for your prayers and encouragement.
As always, our goals for re:create are: refreshment, encouragement, and diffusion of ideas. This year, we’ll be trying some new things, including providing some special ways for you to stay in touch with what’s going on at re:create 2011.
So, whether you’re attending or not this year, I want to invite you to be a part of what we’re doing. Each day, we’ll be:
- streaming live video backstage interviews of the artists and speakers and candid interviews with registrants HERE.
- Posting updates on Twitter, including links to videos and photos. Follow @recreate to receive those throughout the day. (You’ll need to have a Twitter account. If you don’t have one, read this to get started.)
- Sharing teaching excerpts from the speakers and other daily news via the updates section of this site.
- Sending a daily recap of the day’s events to anyone who subscribes. (This is an excellent way for you attendees to have a summary of each day without having to take notes.) We will be sharing content in these emails that won’t be available anywhere else. You can subscribe to daily conference updates via email here.
- You can also follow the live twitter feed as it happens HERE via Twubs.
We’re always trying new things with re:create, and I’m excited about what’s going to happen this year and hope you’ll join us, whether in person or virtually. See you there!