A year or so ago I had an idea to host a Caribbean cruise for creatives, I got very excited. It sounded like the perfect opportunity to enjoy a week with a group of like-minded people: learning, loving, and laughing.
Best of all, I am inviting you—yes, YOU!—to come along. (More about that in a minute.)
- Michael will speak on “The Creative Life: How We Work”
- Pete will be speak on “The Creative Life: How We Worship”
- We will speak on “The Creative Life: How We Love”
- Ken will speak on “The Creative Life: How We Enjoy”
In addition, the five of us will host a Q&A session on the creative life. I am especially looking forward to this session.
The cruise is scheduled for April 2–7, 2011 aboard the Celebrity Century, which is one of the best cruise ships in the world. We will be departing from Miami and stopping at Ocho Rios, Jamaica and George Town, Grand Cayman. The weather will be fantastic, the food exquisite, and the relaxation sublime. (Just watch this video above to get a taste of what this experience will be like.)
This is a great opportunity to leave the cold of winter behind, converge with other creatives, and celebrate the Master Creator.
Who is this cruise for? If you fall into one or more of the following categories, this cruise is for you:
- Anyone who wants to experience a beautiful yet affordable getaway, whether you are creative or not;
- Those who are professional creatives—authors, recording artists, graphic artists, dramatists, bloggers, etc.;
- Those who want to be more creative, though perhaps not as a professional; or
- Those who are in vocational ministry—pastors, worship leaders, arts pastors, etc.
How much does it cost? The entry price is only $749 per person. That price includes all taxes, tips, and the conference fee itself. (Note: your travel to Miami is not included in this price.)
All of the speakers have waived our speaking fees. One hundred percent of the conference fee ($99 of the $749) will go to benefit Kalein, a retreat center that Chris and I founded to inspire and mentor Christian artists.
In addition: Michael Hyatt has agreed to entertain a 20-minute book pitch from the first 12 of his readers who register.
If you have ever thought about publishing a book, this is YOUR CHANCE to get a publishing companies CEO’s personal and direct feedback. Mike will meet with you one-on-one for 20 minutes, listen to your book pitch, provide initial feedback, and answer any questions you have about your idea or the publishing process.
To qualify for this 20-minute book pitch special offer, you must register here. This will also ensure the best price and a berth on this “creative voyage.” You can register with only a $150 deposit.